* Weekly private lessons
* Monthly performance classes- first Monday of each month at 7:P.M.
* from first week in September - to third week in June
* Phone studio for current rates 425-766-5140
two payment options:
Monthly tuition: weekly 1/2 hour lesson
weekly 1 hour lessons
Quarterly tuition: due September - December - March
* Tuition is same price each month or quarter
* Tuition is due in full at the first lesson of the month or quarter September through May
* There will be no adjustments.
* A $25.00 late fee will be charged on past due balances
* Lessons will be suspended if tuition is more than 60 days past due.
* Note these dates: (no lessons-Holidays or breaks)
from Wednesday Thanksgiving week-end
from Dec- winterbreak
from Feb.- midwinter break
from April - spring break
Mon. May - Memorial day
* This time is scheduled especially for you.
* Illnesses or emergencies canceled the day before are “excused absences” and if time permitting can be made up.
* Forgetting or any other reason is not an “excused absence” and not eligible for a make-up.
* Excused absences must be made up within 2 weeks or the lesson is forfeited.
* No credit will be issued for a cancelled lesson.
* Exceptions can be made for extended illnesses or family vacations.
* Thank for not attending a lesson with a contagious illness germs can spread quickly in a music studio (if I get sick I cannot work)
* If a student chooses not to continue his or her lessons,a one month notice must be given and paid for.
* If I have to cancel, a make-up will be scheduled at the earliest convenience.
*no chewing gum at any time in the studio
Kelsey Schmidt Miss Washington 2016